sleep tracking app
A mobile app that helps monitor your sleep patterns and health. It can be paired with wearable devices or used standalone. This app is designed to figure out what internal and external factors are affecting our sleep as well as staying on top of your health goals.
According to the National Sleep Foundation, sleep problems are widely prevalent, including deficiency in sleep quantity and quality and disturbance of sleep continuity, collectively referred to as sleep disruption. Sleep Tech Devices Market size was valued at around USD 15 billion in 2021 and is expected to witness around 18.1% CAGR from 2022 to 2030. The growing awareness regarding availability of sleep tech devices in developing and underdeveloped countries will contribute towards market progression over the analysis period. - Global Market Insights
- The interface of the app is slick.
- Variety of morning alarm music and sleep stories to choose from.
- Battery drains.
- The accelerometer will pick up any movements, including potentially those of bed partners or pets.
- Adjustable snooze duration.
- Longer battery life.
- Poor wearables integration.
- Hard to customize and operate alarm settings.